Qualifications / Requirements for Joining Our Team
- You must have visited a Disney Destination or stayed on Disney property a minimum of 3 times in the past 5 years (preferred).
- You are over the age of 21.
- You live within the continental United States.
- You are proficient in social media (specifically Facebook and Instagram – additional platform knowledge preferred).
Academy Travel is a Diamond EarMarked Travel Agency – the Highest Designation from Walt Disney Travel Company. We are the original, Disney-only agency, making Disney vacation dreams come true for over 25 years. Our Agency and Work From Home program has been featured in many industry publications, including: Agent@Home, Travel Weekly, Travel Trade, Modern Agent, Seatrade Insider, and the Washington Post. You can learn how to work from home as a “Disney Travel Agent” with Academy Travel
If you’d like to work from home as a “Disney Travel Agent”, and would like to work with an EarMarked Diamond Travel Agency, then you should consider joining our team of Disney Vacation Planners
We are looking for professional, self-motivated Travel Planners who will be able to assist their clients with every aspect of their Disney vacation and offer concierge level service, who are available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week or more making memories for their clients.
- NO FEES! – Academy Travel does not charge start-up, set-up, or monthly fees (An agency should not charge you to work for them!)
- Top tier supplier commission at 16% for Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise Line
- Highest travel agent commission levels up to 90% with no fees
- FREE Travel Industry Product & Sales Training
- Access to Disney’s College of Knowledge Program and ongoing training (No Costs)
- Unlimited Sales and Marketing Support including NEW Social Media support
- Unlimited 24/7 Access to Agent Only online portal
- Conference Calls
- Booking Tools
- Monthly Webinars with your Academy Travel team
- Conference Calls and Webinars with Disney Sales Managers and other Industry Experts
- Academy Travel Sales and Marketing Guide
- Travel Agent Tutorials
- On-Site Training
- Exclusive private FAM Trips and special events for agents and families*
- Exclusive Private AEPs for agents to Walt Disney World, Disneyland California, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Universal Parks and Resorts and more*
- Ongoing Training Programs
- Rewards programs
- Incentive programs for agents to win Disney Vacations and merchandise
- Co-branded logos for business cards and collateral
- Custom Co-Branded Individual Agent Website**
- Private agent only chat groups
- Custom Booking Tools
- CLIA and IATA Travel Credentials and Travel ID Card for discounted industry Travel Rates*
And so much more!