We received many exciting announcements today (Jan 10th, 2023) and now we have received some exciting updates coming to Disneyland and the Walt Disney World Resort! Take a look below to see the updates:
At Disneyland Resort:
- More flexibility with the Park Hopper ticket, giving Guests the ability to begin crossing over earlier (starting at 11 a.m.), beginning February 4th, 2023.
- Complimentary Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of attraction photos for all ticketed park guests, beginning February 4th, 2023 throughout the Disney100 celebration.
- Magic Key passes available for sale more times during the year as inventory becomes available.
At Walt Disney World Resort:
- Beginning in the next few months, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders will be able to visit the theme parks after 2 p.m. without needing a park reservation, except on Saturdays and Sundays at Magic Kingdom Park. Pass blockout dates will continue to apply like they do today.
- Complimentary self-parking for guests staying at Disney Resort hotels beginning this evening, January 10th, 2023.
- Beginning in the next few months, guests purchasing Disney Genie+ service will also receive digital downloads of their Disney PhotoPass attraction photos taken in the park on the day of their purchase, at no additional charge.
Additionally, several new offers over the past few weeks have been announced, including at Walt Disney World, 2-, 3- and 4-day Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic tickets and a special package offer that includes a Disney Dining Promo Card for guests staying at select Disney Resort hotels (click here to learn more about this offer). A 3-day SoCal Resident weekday ticket for $73 per day is also being offered through late May at Disneyland Resort.
Are you interested in booking your next Disneyland or Walt Disney World vacation? Click here for your free, no-obligation quote!